Splash Pad Rules
For the benefit of all participants, please comply with the following splash pad rules.
Splash Pad is open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day.
- Children must have adult supervision at all times.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear swim diapers (regular diaper changing should occur).
- Please take children on frequent restroom breaks (every 30-60 minutes is recommended).
- Persons, especially children, who are experiencing diarrhea (which is considered a high risk event at aquatic facilities) must not use the splash pad. 5. The following activities and items are not permitted in the splash pad area:
- Climbing, sitting, and playing on splash pad apparatus
- Drinking splash pad water, spitting and spouting of water from the mouth
- Running, rough play, and profanity
- Inflatable pool toys, athletic and other recreation equipment
- Food, candy, gum, beverages, and glass containers
- Soaps, detergents, and shampoos
- Animals, except service animals
- Changing diapers
- Radios and other acoustical devices
- Skateboards, skates, Razors®, rollerblades, scooters, bicycles, and similar recreation equipment
- Smoking, which is not permitted anywhere in Billericay Park
- Proper swim attire is required. Cutoffs are not permitted.
- Shelters and their picnic tables are available for general use unless reserved. Groups with a reservation permit have priority use of shelters and their picnic tables.
- Restrooms (with diaper changing stations) and drinking fountains are accessed from the outside of the community building located east of the splash pad.
- At the first sign of thunder or lightning, vacate the splash pad and seek a fully enclosed shelter. Remain indoors until at least 30 minutes after the last sign of thunder or lightning.